Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Broad Thickness:||Above 0.8mm||Material:||HDPE|
|Roll Width:||2m - 3m||Dimple Height:||8mm - 30mm|
|Weight:||700g / 800g / 900g - 2000g||Production Capacity Per Day:||5000 ㎡|
100% Virgin Material Dimpled Drainage Board of Transparent Color For Earthwork Project With High Strength
It is a kind of geomembrane with dimples on the surface.The dimples can be in cylinder and semicone shape.It could also be coated by non woven geotextile. The liquid and gas can go through freely between dimples.
Plastic dimple drainage sheet is made of high molecular, produced by extrusion and adsorption. The tri-dimensional space can drain gas and fluid. It’s a multi-functional material, can from channels for water and gas easily, which is sound insulation and vibration isolation. In the field of civil construction can be widely used in building roof system layer overhead, planted roof drainage ventilation, basement waterproofing system production, thermal and moisture isolation of the interior surface, road and rail tunnel drainage protection. In the urban land, space, material resources are becoming scarce today. Plastic dimple drainage sheet to provide the most valuable option.
Sheet thickness 0.8 ~ 30mm, dimple height is generally 8mm - 30mm, width is 2m, sheet materials are HDPE, EVA, etc., length according to user’s requirements.
Low-cost, high efficiency, durable, chemical resistance, resistance to puncture of plant roots, diverse application, simple installation and quality guaranteed.
1. Water drainage: Drainage plate can be used in combination with non-woven to get rid of the rain immediately and effectively relieve the roof's pressure caused by the instantaneous rainfall. Hdpe drainge cell drainage board green roof system plastic drainage cell
2. Water storage: Absorb and store redundant moisture leaking from the planting layer and supply needed moisture for the plant when the soil lacking of water to improve plant's drought-resistance ability. Hdpe drainge cell drainage board green roof system plastic drainage cell
3. Ventilation: Special design helps the plant layer to have good air-ventilation ability at the bottom, improves ventilating situation and ensures the oxygen demand for root. Hdpe drainge cell drainage board green roof system plastic drainage cell
4. Heat insulation: The storage place for the drainage plate is at the bottom of the plant, helping the plant to stop from the sun direct illuminating and form a cool space, which can absorb heat from structure layer to form air troposphere. Hdpe drainge cell drainage board green roof system plastic drainage cell
5. Safety: Plastic storage and drainage plate's light weight will not enhance load for roof structure. Hdpe drainge cell drainage board green roof system plastic drainage cell
6. Environment protection: It is 100% recycling, won't cause secondary pollution to the environment. Hdpe drainge cell drainage board green roof system plastic drainage cell
7. Bearing performance: Bearing strength for storage-drainage plate can reach 80 ton per square as the highest, suitable for all kinds of landscape on the top. Hdpe drainge cell drainage board green roof system plastic drainage cell
8. Low price: Ultra-light weight, easy installation, quick construction, low construction cost and simple maintenance
|Items||SY - PS10||SY - PS12||SY - PS20||SY - PS30||SY - PE10||SY - PE20|
|Tensile strength (Kpa)||≥ 320||≥ 300||≥ 300||≥ 350||≥ 300||≥ 320|
|Tensile strength (N/5cm)||/||/||/||/||≥ 300||≥ 450|
|Elongation at break (%)||/||/||/||/||≥ 30||≥ 45|
|Longitudinal with water(cm³/s)||≥ 6.4||≥ 7.2||≥ 12.8||≥ 18.2||≥ 6.4||≥ 12.8|
|Puncture strength (N)||≥ 320||≥ 320||≥ 420||≥ 420||≥ 320||≥ 420|
DRAIN-B is inserted as 15 cm above from the waterproofing layer and bubbles it has faced with application surface. DRAIN-B is immobilized on the application surface as 20 cm distance or engaged on the surface with pressure profile. Waterproofing surface must be protected during the montage. At least 20 cm overlapping and additional fastening equipment is need on the plate joint areas.
GB 18173.1 - 2012 < Polymer water-proof materials – Part1: Water-proof sheet >
JC/T2112 - 2012 < Plastic board for drainage and protection >
Contact Person: Cathy Zhou