Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Short Fiber Nonwoven||Place Of Origin:||Shandong, China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Dageng||Raw Material:||PET/PP Fiber|
|Width:||1m - 6m||Package:||Inside Paper Tube Outside PP Membrane|
ASTM Standard PET/PP Short Fiber Knitting Nonwoven Geotextile With Roll Width of 1-6m
Short fiber knitting geotextile takes the polypropylene fiber or the polyester fiber short fiber as the primary material, after blooms the pine, to comb, disorderly, craft productions and so on shop net, acupuncture to become.
1. Net holes are easy for blockage,since net structure formed by indefinite fider has variable and motility.
2. It has high performance and can keep good permeation under the pressure of earthwork.
3. It has corrosion resitance, uses chemical fiber such as polypropylene or dacron as raw material, has acid and alkali resistance, hasn't corrosion or metheating and has oxidation resistance.
4. It has convenient construction, small weight and convenient uses.
Nonwoven Geotextile for Reinforcement
1. Fabrics are strong
3. Allowing for varied uses
The field that it is used in
1. Railway, road paving, highway, tunnel, airport, parking lot
It distributes the earth stress, prevents the side displacement of the earth body and improves the
earth body stability.
2. Dike, dam, tideflat, seacoast, riverbank
It prevents the clay granule from passing and allows the water and the gas
pass through freely.
3. Gymnasium, marine works, garbage basement
It isolates the soil and the gravel of two kinds different granule pathway from the groundsill or
4. Reclamation and environment protection projects
It prevents the bank from being washed out, protects the bank and the bottom, prevents the
water and soil from being washed away.
|Quality Deviation Per Unit Acreage %||-8||-8||-8||-8||-7||-7||-7||-7||-6||-6||-6|
|Width Deviation for Range %||-0.5|
|Mightness at Break KN/m||2.5||4.5||6.5||8.0||9.5||11.0||12.5||14.0||16.0||19.0||25.0|
|Elongation at Break %||25-100|
|CBR Bursting Strength KN/m||0.3||0.6||0.9||1.2||1.5||1.8||2.1||2.4||2.7||3.2||4.0|
|Effective Aperture O90(O95)mm||0.07-0.20|
|Vertical Osmotic Coefficient cm/s||K*10-1-10-3|
|Tearing Strength KN≥||0.08||0.12||0.16||0.20||0.24||0.28||0.33||0.38||0.42||0.46||0.60|
Contact Person: Angela Wang